TEGEOS Ltd. is a spin–type company founded in January 2014 at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Poland. One of the shareholders in our company is Cracow Center for Innovative Technologies InnoAGH sp. z o.o. We took part in the Business Highway program organized by KIC InnoEnergy.
From the very beginning we have designed and constructed innovative research and measurement devices for electrical and thermal characterization of materials. Our clients highly value the precision of our solutions as well as our creativity in solving measurement issues.
Some time later, after technology transfer by license from AGH UST, TEGEOS started operating in the field of waste-heat recovery systems, offering solutions for conversion of waste heat into electricity.
Want to join our team?
Current recruitment information is listed below.
At the moment we have no recruitment processes going on, but you can still apply.
If you are a person who:
- Wants to bring the newest solutions from the world of science into the world of industry
- Is passionate about creating innovative devices either on small scale or industrial scale
- Is well familiar with CAD software
- Can perform simulations and calculations of electrical and/or thermal phenomena
- Enjoys the topic of acquisition and processing of large amounts of data
You don’t need to be proficient in all those mentioned areas – your application is still valuable.
If you consider joining our team, send your CV and letter of motivation to: email@example.com. Remember to give us permission for processing your personal data. We really appreciate your contact, and we tend to reply very soon!